SEW A PILLOWCASE
We can’t get enough bright, cheery pillowcases. It is easy to do and only takes a few minutes. Click below for simple and fun instructions for creating your own whimsical pillowcase:
**It is important to wash the fabric before sewing pillowcases and please do not use scented detergent or dryer sheets**
Once you have finished sewing your pillowcase, click here to find a local Coordinator or Drop Off Site close to you!
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO HELP OUT
There are lots of ways for you to help! And none of them require a lot of your time! To learn more, contact your local Coordinator:
• Cut and wash fabric for our sew days
• Help package pillowcases for hospital delivery
• Pick up pillowcases from drop off sites (coordinators make hospital deliveries.)
• Host a Wear Your PJ’s to School Fundraiser
• Donate to support our mission
Thanks to our wonderful volunteers – with every stitch, every yard of fabric and every pillowcase we get one step closer to our goal of helping kids with cancer and life changing illnesses feel better to heal better!