IOWA DROP OFF SITES
- Crazy to Quilt Shop – Cedar Falls
- Debbie’s Quilt Shop & Gifts – Osage
- Jen’s Needleworks – Aplington
- Quilter’s Window – New Hampton
- Piece Work Quilts – Winterset
- Fabrics & Fun – Altoona
- It’s Sew Tempting – Iowa City
- Quilt With Us – Lucas
- Iowa Quilt Block – West Des Moines
- The Stitching Place – Indianola
- Quilter’s Cupboard – Ankeny
- Snips of Thread Quilt Shop – Humeston
- NEW! – The Quilted Windmill – Pella
NEWS & EVENTS
News from Iowa | Opening Doors & New Drop Off Location
June | 2021
Summer is HERE and the world is slowly, cautiously re-opening which includes the hospitals/children/families we serve as well as our incredibly important drop-off partners, located throughout Iowa.
A HUGE Welcome to our newest drop-off partners: Quilting Connection located in Ames and Snips of Thread Quilt Shop, located in Humeston Iowa! Our Iowa Chapter continues to grow, thrive and serve Iowa families and communities and we couldn’t be more excited!
Our complete list of our Drop-Off Locations/Partners and a list of the Hospitals/Organizations we serve can be found to the left of this post. In addition, a number of our drop-off partners participate in the Iowa Shop Hop which is currently in progress. If you participate in the All Iowa Shop Hop, we hope you will take a moment to extend a big “Thank You” to our Case For Smiles Drop-Off PARTNERS/LOCATIONS. We consider our drop-off locations, our family and we appreciate their support, feedback and involvement in helping all of us serve families & children in the State of Iowa. We couldn’t do this without them!
If you’d like to host a sewing event, would like to donate fabric, funds OR learn how to sew pillow cases, please let us know!
Stay safe and don’t forget to visit our FB page at: Ryan’s Case for Smiles – Eastern Iowa Facebook
Additional information is available for the following:
- Learning to sew pillowcases
- Host a sewing event
- Donating fabric
- Obtaining a comprehensive list of resources for children & families facing illness
- Or you’d simply like more information on Ryan’s Case for Smiles
Contact us and let’s talk!
Cindy Corwin & Mary Paulsen
Eastern Iowa Volunteer Co-Coordinators