Case for Smiles has been selected to be one of three Philadelphia Eagles 2017 Care Partners. The Eagles Care initiative, built from the belief that strong non-profits build strong communities, connects the team with local charitable organizations and works to jointly increase their positive impact on the community. Through these season-long strategic partnerships, the Eagles will devote their attention, support and resources to each non-profit to ensure that their impact on the community can be further enhanced and strengthened.
Ryan’s Case for Smiles has been named the charity partner for the Great Inflatable Race Philadelphia. The race will be held on June 24th, 2017 at Warminster Community Park starting at 9 am. Click here to get your tickets today! Be sure to use promo code CASEFORSMILES to get 5% off of your race ticket.
Climbing around on the inflatables not for you? Please consider helping by spreading the word and/or signing up to volunteer at the event. It is sure to be a great time!
Parrish DeVaughn Injury Lawyers recently donated $500 to our Metro OKC Chapter! Thank you so much for your generosity. Read more about the donation here.
That’s right! Designer Bag Bingo is back on April 28th at St. Luke’s Greek Orthodox Church. To register Click Here.
Thank you to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation(ALSF) for their three year commitment to support the development of our PTSD initiative. Funds from this grant will enable development of PTSD informational resources for families and training materials for Child Life Specialists. We are excited to be partnering with ALSF SuperSibs program. Together we will expand programs and resources for siblings who are significantly impacted by their brother or sister’s illness. This grant is especially meaningful since Alex and Ryan were in treatment together. Click here for more information on SuperSibs!
Check out the great video clip from The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio. “Thank You Ryan’s Case for Smiles for making beautiful, colorful kid friendly pillowcase and donating them to patients to help brighten their day.” https://www.youtube.com/embed/dZzYGzk0Lwo
PRESS RELEASES & NEWSLETTERS
- Today Show: A mom helps sick kids, one pillowcase at a time (November 2015)
- PR Newswire: Ryan’s Case for Smiles Named a Mutual of America 2015 Community Partnership Award Winner (November 2015)
- The Philadelphia Inquirer: On Coping with Pediatric Illness (October 2015)
- PhillyVoice: Power of the pillowcase: How one local org is sewing for smiles and PTSD awareness (September 2015)
- One Millionth Pillowcase Celebration (September 2015)
- Sew News: Operation ConKerr Cancer (August 2014)
- CHOP Annual Report: A Case for Comfort (2012)
- Family Circle: Comfort & Joy (June 2011)