- Ronald McDonald House of Albany
- Albany Stratton VA Medical Center
- Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital Schenectady
- Albany Medical Center Children’s Hospital
- St. Margaret’s Center Albany
NEWS & EVENTS
Welcome to our Chapter. We hope you will join us in helping children feel better to heal better.
Bring your machine and thread, thread snips or scissors, lunch, beverage, and a friend. If you can rsvp that would be great, but we’d still love to see you even if you don’t! We hope to hear from you and see you soon!
If you know of a group who would like to host an event, let us know. We have openings in October!
- Friday, Oct. 19, 6-8 pm, Quilt Bug, 3637 Carman Rd, Schenectady (RSVP please)
- Friday, Nov. 9, 11:30 – 2:30 pm, Main Lounge in Events and Athletic Center, St Rose College, 420 Western Ave, Albany
- Friday, Nov. 30, 10-2 pm, Quilt Bug, 3637 Carman Rd, Schenectady (RSVP please)
We had so much fun sewing recently at Saugerties Library. Check out the photos and article from the Daily Freeman News here.
Annual September pillowcase party at the Duanesburg Reformed Presbyterian Church. 10 volunteers, 5 hours, 1 great lunch = 70 pillowcases. Fun was had by all.
Thanks to Ms Shafran, her Rondout High School life skills students, and staff for the wonderful pillowcases they made recently. Lots of smiles for lots of kids.
Thank you to the members of the Wiltwyck Quilters’ Guild and Kingston Kohl’s Associates who came together at Grace Church in Lake Katrine to create pillowcases!
Thanks to DeSanti Family Dentistry, dentists and staff, who hosted a fun and productive pillowcase event!